The 37th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival was held May 13, 2017 on the school grounds of JCS.
Our Arts and Crafts Festival is always Mother's Day Weekend.
Parking for Festival
Shuttle parking will be available at Stahl Mennnonite Church (1201 Soap Hollow Road, Johnstown PA - 0.8 miles from the school).
- Amazing Foods: Traditional potpie, homemade pies & gobs, chicken corn soup, BBQ chicken, apple dumplings
- Silent Auctions (2)
- Adult Auction (handcrafted furniture, homemade quilts, etc)
- Numerous Craft Booths
- Plants and Shrubs
Schedule of Events
- 5K Race - 9 am - (on the soccer field)
- 2 Silent Auctions - 9:30 - 11 am & 11:30 am - 1 pm (in the gymnasium)
- Children's Auction - 11 am (in the gymnasium)
- A Blue & White SPINNERZ will be auctioned off, compliments of Rare Collectibles in the Galleria!
- Adult Auction - 2 - 6 pm (in the gymnasium)
- Kids Korner - Noon - 3 pm (on the soccer field)