Johnstown Christian School equips students to understand God’s absolute truth by engaging minds, building character, deepening faith, and creating community to glorify God.
- We value relationship and partnership with families as an integral part of the education and growth of their children.
- We value local churches as an extension of the spiritual growth of our students and seek the input of local leaders as teachers and mentors.
- We value expressions of faith within a Biblical context and recognize denominational differences within churches.
- We value relationship with Christ, recognizing that all are on a transformative journey.
- We value providing young people opportunities to live, learn, serve, and lead like Jesus.