Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarships Tax Credit (OSTC) Benefits JCS Families
PA State law now allow progressive-thinking businesses and corporations to contribute money to fund quality education and at the same time benefit from tax credits. For JCS this means scholarship dollars for families who struggle financially to make Christian Education a reality.
The past several years, many area businesses contributed in this way. These contributions are providing a boost to our existing Tuition Assistance Program.
Who is Eligible to Stretch Their Tax Dollars?
- Owners of Sub-Chapter S Corporations
- LLC's, LLP's, LP's
Is Your Business Subject to One of These State Business Taxes?
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Capital Stock Tax
- Franchise Tax
- Bank and Trust Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax
- Subchapter S-Corporations and other "pass-through" business entities that pay personal income tax on business conducted in PA
If you would like to speak directly to us at Johnstown Christian School, call us at (814) 288-2588 and ask for Dr. Kathy Keafer, Development Director, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.