Our focus is local with a global vision
Johnstown Christian School provides Christian families with a Christ-centered education which prepares their children spiritually, academically, and socially to live for the glory of God.
Students will be prepared spiritually in their commitment to Christ and their development of a Christian world and life view, academically with a quality curriculum, and socially through the development of Godly character traits.
Why We Choose JCS. . .
- Our boys are with teachers that are not overwhelmed by “the system” (of politics).
- JCS offers smaller class sizes.
- Our boys get more attention, which means they get more out of school
Our boys love school.
- There is less exposure to lifestyles incongruent with our beliefs and this allows our boys to be boys.
- Like-minded families at JCS minimize the social garbage they have to wade through every day.
- We have experienced JCS as a family supporting, loving, and serving all members.
- The only competition we have seen at JCS was to serve.
- JCS is a community that goes out of the way to support the members of the family.
- We believe JCS Loves our boys, and want our boys to love Jesus.
- Our boys sing songs of faith when they get home from school.
- JCS offers a wide variety of opportunities both athletically and academically to challenge my boys.
- Like us, the focus at JCS is character development of our boys above all else.
- You only get one chance to grow up and JCS makes it a good one!
Matt and Stephanie Porter
Telling the next generation about the Lord . . .
JOHNSTOWN CHRISTIAN SCHOOL FACTS
TELLING THE NEXT GENERATION ABOUT THE LORD
Johnstown Christian School provides Christian families with a Christ-centered education.